Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rebaked IMO

So Potato and I's text conversation didn't end with the story of what has to be one of the most commanding efforts to run a slow-roll I have ever heard. No no, he was just getting started. Here are two more gems from today:


Me: 40 actually loose passive and pretty good but I got last seat my calvalcade of terrible decisions continue to work out fine.

Potato: Terrible decisions are the keystone to a successful poker career. the thing to remember is that is is paramount that you run hot wrt those decisions.

Potato: Jeff Madsen bracelet run that one year is a prime example



Potato: Better poker player plus pulls hotter chicks; dominating at life as far as degen is concerned. Jackpot is good kicker. conclusion Steve > George and that's all there is to it.

Me: George should be able to bang 8s with regularity. Anything less he has serious leaks.

Potato: Speaking of I've been on a quantity over quality binge for awhile now. I'm way overdue for a good old fashioned hot chick that makes on lookers question what that girl is doing.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Steve > George and that's all there is to it.

jesse8888 said...

Those named were changed to protect the innocent. But generally speaking, yes, I agree.

Private Joker said...

I's? Really? Potato and I's?

I's brain hurts reading you's writing sometimes.

jesse8888 said...

You're just upset that you found work.