Thursday, June 23, 2011

Shameless Bike Plug

We have some stuff going on at the bike and I figured I should tell the tens of dozens of people who read this blog. First of all, they are cranking the jackpot up to the full $100K for the entire month of July in the 40/80 game. No special hours, no quads beaten by quads without using kickers or whatever; standard aces full of tens beaten by quads 24/7 on the 40/80 table for the whole month. Also, we are looking to hire regular props and "special" props. If you're reading this you probably don't play bad enough to get hired into the "special" category, but if you know somehow who might please let me know. And this is all in addition to paying $7.50 per hour on the player's reward card and getting the privilege of watching MikeL rape me 2-3 times per hour. Really I don't understand why there isn't a line out the door.

No comments: