Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 1

I went to the pool and swam what could perhaps be considered a workout today.  Not by anyone with any sort of swimming ability whatsoever, but it was the most I've done in years and afterwards I felt both good (that tired sore feeling I actually sort of like) and bad (all of the joints in my right arm have some serious problems).  If the shoulder soreness goes away I should be fine;  if it doesn't, however, it could be a deal breaker.  The workout was simply:

300 warmup mixed
10x100 on 2 minutes (I swam them in around 1:25)
400 cooldown mixed

Yeah, that's all I did, but like I said my shoulder was hurting pretty badly by the end and it seemed like I shouldn't hurt myself on day one.  I'll try again tomorrow.  I'm a bit worse off than I expected, but definitely still a big favorite.

No comments: