Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back in Action

I have returned from the giant broiler that is Lake Havasu without so much as a scratch. The day we left the mercury read 119 degrees (thats one hundred and nine teen), and to be honest I'm surprised there wasn't an incident. I learned how to wakeboard, and will eventually put up some pictures of me sloshing around behind the boat.

As for poker, it's time for me to get back to it. I played for 5 hours or so yesterday at Commerce and was saddened to find a pretty crappy situation. For the entire day I had zero ability to table change (there were only two games for most of the day, and a third did start but Archie never took the must move off because it wasn't "healthy enough") and my game quite frankly wasn't that good. At one point I looked around and saw myself, numbnutz, Kangster, two guys who play every day and aren't that bad, two guys I'd never seen before but weren't doing anything truly horrendous, and basically one fish halfway across the table who was often getting double iso-raised before the action got to me. So I quit early stuck a rack and am hoping to get back on the horse today.

No comments: