Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gotta Do It

I thought I was past doing something like this but apparently I'm not. Today I sneaked my way into the 1/2 even though my heart just wasn't in it. The game was literally 1 spot and 8 pros, but I played anyway just because I could. I was 13th up and getting in was a miracle. I tried to quit soon after, but the spot went on frenzy and couldn't. So I played less than 2 hours, lost two racks, and was tops the 7th best player in the game. My confidence was at an all time low. I was making silly plays for no good reason. I just needed to quit; I was expecting to lose every pot and that's about what happened.

So I'm posting a bounty; for the rest of 2012 if you see me playing higher than 60 at Commerce you win $100. You can only collect once, but there is no limit on how many people can get paid. It's not that the game is that bad (although it often is), but it's just that bad for me. It's in my head, and when I play it and lose it drives me bonkers. So I'm done with it until 2013....at least.

No comments: