Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Next Up....

The Mad-Libs are fantastic, but they drive home a point that I do know but tend to dodge/ignore way more than I should. I am spending way too much of my life angry and upset, which is a large part of the reason I mash unit-ed myself at the Bike today. Over here its a small environment, people can't hide in the crowd and act like world class scum bags without consequence. Over here the level of decorum...well...there simply is one here. Over here I just sit and play 40; I don't have my head on swivel looking for a better game than a half (or full) dozen pros are gonna fight me for. Over here the game starts at 10:15...showing up at 9:45 instead of 9:15 doesn't cost me 5 hours of prime game time. Over here in the land of the blind I am a one eyed king. And for today that suits me just fine.

1 comment:

avoidthe9to5 said...

=D the bike has it's purposes, that's for damn sure. glad you use it sir ^_^