Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A New Chapter

I quit my job at The Bike. I tried to write about everything that went into the decision here, but after two attempts realized I didn't have anything that I should go spraying all over the internet. What I will say is that I did enjoy my time there, which is the main reason I continued to work there despite an obvious financial disconnect between what I was getting paid and what I could make if I quit the job. So that, as they say, is that. I still plan to show up there to play quite a bit, probably even more than I did before since now I qualify for the player's card promotion (which is a large part of the financial disconnect I mentioned), and because I will be free just to sit in games and just...play poker. Which was kind of the whole point, right?

No comments: