Thursday, June 16, 2011

And We're Back

I have returned in one piece from my week long sojourn to Pennsyltucky. As an aside I only call it that because my AP American History teacher called it that, and if it's good enough for a man with a Ph.D who for some reason lives in Donora and teaches high school history, it's good enough for me. In short, I mean no disrespect, I'm just trying to be funny.

Today I was already back in action at the Bike, continuing to run hotter than the very sun itself. Inspection of my records shows that I have erased 18/19ths of my losing streak over the past 55 or so hours, and now have just basically broke even over literally like 100 hours. I'm pretty sure such a swing has to at least be uncommon, perhaps not in absolute magnitude but at least in "steepness" or whatever you'd call it for its shortness.

As for actually playing poker today I think I was pretty rusty. I missed some value in some spots that should have been pretty easy I think, and I'm worried that I'm starting to slip due to a lack of hands played. I'm going to try to get some time in on Merge just to work on that, and I'm going to join a gym tomorrow. Also my Vegas beard (which will be handled by an old fashioned barber with a straight razor over cigars and scotch) is coming along nicely.

No comments: