Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Officially a Twit

I've decided I can no longer resist the tidal wave and have registered on Twitter. My username is jessesmithnosky, and I would think it not inconceivable that some of you use the service as well.

Today was a good day. Most of the 80 players are in Vegas, so no game has been running, but somehow the must move 40 was great. I won almost a rack, plus a few hundred at 20, for my first biggish win in almost 3 weeks.

My favorite hand of the day was this:

CW limps in EP. Folds to me and I check the BB with 83o. Headsup.

KT8r

I check call. His bet is very fast, in such a way that suggests bluffing.

5r

Same action. This time I think a minute before resolving to call down.

6

I check and again he turbo bets. I call, and watch in horror as he rolls 65s. Nice hand sir.

2 comments:

pdscjr said...

Will you be "tweeting" hands?

I thought the twitter wave had hit the shore... I've got an account with zero tweets :)

jesse8888 said...

I'll tweet anything tweet worthy.