Saturday, March 20, 2010

Even For Me

I felt this hand was out of the ordinary, even by my standards.

Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official 2+2 Hand Converter Powered By DeucesCracked.com

Pre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is SB with 6 5
4 folds, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero calls

Flop: (6 SB) 4 8 7 (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets, Hero raises, BB 3-bets, Hero caps!, BB calls

Turn: (7 BB) 9 (2 players)
Hero bets, BB calls

River: (9 BB) J (2 players)
Hero bets, BB raises, Hero calls

Final Pot: 13 BB
Hero mucks 6 5
BB shows T Q (a straight, Queen high)
BB wins 12.5 BB
(Rake: $2.00)

5 comments:

BigE said...

Best hand won.
What am I missing here?

BigE said...

jk man
Read your blog for a long time now, you're a big inspiration to me and I wish you all the best of luck with your move and your poker game.
Keep us updated.

Ever check out Ocean's 11 in Oceanside, CA? Love to play/talk with you, first round of drinks is on me.

-Eric H-

jesse8888 said...

I'v played at Ocean's 5 or 6 times. Once I was there for two days and won 9 racks in the 40/80 over about 11 hours of play. It was amazing. Just think how bad my lifetime 40/80 results would look without that little rush. I also really liked the room, although one day they couldn't get a 20/40 going until 2pm.

Hamking said...

^^^ wtf o.0? ^^^

Jesse click that link and tell us if you get a virus :D

justin7 said...

That's a lot of links... yay spam!