Apparently composing the initial version of this post in Microsoft Word was a terrible idea. When I published I got this weird html error, complaining about some of the tags that were in place. I didn't think much of it at the time and just went ahead and published, as the post itself looked pretty good. However, two people have already reported to me that "your blog crashed my computer."
My bad. I got rid of all the tags and am no longer being warned about the error. Hopefully this should fix the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, here is the link to the actual evolved blocks world beings that I intended to include last time.