Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Depressing Numbers

I played about 5 hours at Bay 101 today, and for what seems like the 10th time in a row or something absurd like that the session started off well (up 2 racks or similar) and ended with my tail between my legs, booking a small win or loss. Here are the stats on the current downswing (rounded):

2009 total lost: 3300
Amount lost since January 5th: 5600
Amount lost since December 5th: 500
Win rate at 20/40 on December 5th: 62/hour
Win rate at 20/40 now: 52/hour
Consecutive losing sessions above 20/40: 6

Obviously my lifetime stats still tell me I'm a huge winner, but 6 weeks of break even poker is really trying my patience.

2 comments:

Captain R said...

Oh well. At least the "Ixnay on the Ookay" was pretty damn funny.

So consider poker like free entertainment.

jesse8888 said...

I still can't believe you called a person with a mental disorder Koo Koo at the table.